Monday, January 15, 2007

Was Your Day Worse Than Mine?

For the last week myself, and both kids have been sick. Thankfully, my wife has been keeping us from falling apart. With a cold, there's a time period in which a person finally starts to feel better, except for one thing.

The cough.

It kept me up last night, but I'd convinced myself that, blood-shot eyes and all, I would go to work.

The cold snap we've had seemed particularly bad this morning. Bad because my car wouldn't start and I'm a little inept at car repair.

Don't get me wrong. I've picked up some things along the way, but not enough to make it into work today.

I just got back from the repair shop.

All this has got me thinking about public transportation. I couldn't take the bus into work if I wanted too. The last I checked, UDOT wouldn't find a route for me because it was outside the 3 hour trip limit.

Thank goodness they stop at 3 hours!

0 comments: