Thursday, January 25, 2007

Olly Olly Oxen Free

I'm going to be sending some emails with specific invitations to a gathering of Davis County bloggers, but I wanted to put out a general invitation first.

If there are any Davis County bloggers, that can prove that they exist in the blogosphere, that would like to meet other bloggers in the County, leave a comment?

This is, likely, going to be a one time deal. But, it will give us a chance to chat, with our actual faces, and our human voices.

Of course, if successful, we'll do this again.

Successful, to me, means that we are able to create a synergy around shared concerns, so that when we return to blogging, that we have a sense of common purpose.

7 comments:

George said...

Count me in, I am good for sponsoring milk and cookies at Cutlers on Main Street in Centerville for starters.

Thanks Tyler

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm in. I even like WP's venue selection.

George said...

Cookies and milk have a calming influence and sometimes I need that Jeremy.

Brett Garner said...

I'll come. I'd love to come by wherever you hold it. World be a great idea. I've got a list of Davis County bloggers on my bookmark list if you want it.

Alice said...

I like milk and cookies (as long as the milk hasn't been sitting out too long- WP is familiar with my milk issues)....

Tyler Farrer said...

This is good!

Davis D, email me at farreris at gmail.com those on your list, and I'll see if I'm missing anyone.

Thanks!

Nick said...

I doodle for the Clipper, yet my knowledge on Davis county affairs is pretty sparse. Getting input from some knowledgeable folks such as your selves would be fantabulous.