Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Voter's Shoot Down Pool

Right now I'm pining for an alternate universe in which the citizens in this County base decisions on what makes a better government, instead of a bigger pool. Recently, North Ogden residents voted no on an initiative to expand the swimming facility for the city.

Rightly so.

That being said, I'm still the go-to place if you want information on the South Davis Recreation Center. I beg of anyone to tell me whether a used boondoggle is a better boondoggle. I'm not sure I can wrap my head around that concept.

2 comments:

RudiZink said...

Ahem, Tyler.

It was North Ogden residents who voted to shut down this ridiculous boondoggle:

Read all about it here

North Ogden is a town completely different from Ogden City, Tyler.

Try to keep up.

Thanks in advance.

Tyler Farrer said...

My apologies.

I stand corrected.