Monday, August 14, 2006

Salt Lake Tribune - Off the Agenda: Rocky jabs at Utah Democratic Party

I'm told that I have "partisan eyes" (Actually, their green). This, of course, means that I always take the Republican stance, support the party, and oppose all alternatives. Here is our Loyalist chant (sung to the tune of Batman).

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Republican
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Republican
Republican, Republican, Republican.

The flip-side of this coin would be the person that exhibits no loyalty, whatsoever, to their party. Rocky Anderson is a good example of this type of person.

Exhibit A.
"'Democrats have a long history of screwing up just about everything they touch.' "

Exhibit B.
Rocky's endorsement of Keith Christensen, Republican.

I guess this means that in Bizarro world, my name would be Rocky!

Salt Lake Tribune - Off the Agenda: Rocky jabs at Utah Democratic Party

0 comments: