Thursday, June 22, 2006

Announcement: Introducing the Davis County Watch substitute bloggers

I'm going to try something new.

Frequent visitors of this blog may have noticed two new names listed as contributers to Davis County Watch. Allie and Natgo. Here is what I have in mind.

I will be taking a short (probably week-long) hiatus from blogging, while my wife has our second child, but during a critical political time for this county. I just can't let this blog sleep while I'm away. I've asked my blogger friends to pitch in and help me out for a week by throwing in their own views on politics in the county. I will be brief on introductions-only to say that they are my neighbors, have a stake in what happens in the county, and that their views are worth reading. They lead their own lifes, and have a unique perspective. Please give them every courtesy. Keep your language respectful, for there are ladies present!

I feel a little like I'm sending the Bat-signal when I do this, but I will signal my departure by changing the theme of the blog to a vivid pink. When I return, the color scheme will return to normal.

Bloggers, please, watch for the signal!

0 comments: