Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Davis County Watch:One glaring ommission

After nearly four months of blogging on issues affecting the south end of Davis County, a chink in my topical armor has been exposed. Read enough of my blog and you will see that I have mainly covered topics directly related to Bountiful and North Salt Lake. I've dabbled in other cities and ommitted others completely (a couple readers have mentioned Farmington).

It is time that I settle on the cities of interest to this blog. I decided, when I started the blog, that I wouldn't be talking about the Northernmost part of Davis County. It is just too much geography to cover. I must draw the line at the northern border of Farmington. Here are the cities, once and for all. Farmington, Centerville, West Bountiful, Bountiful, Woods Cross, and North Salt Lake.

Does anyone want to suggest a topic I have missed?

0 comments: